AVOCADO ON TOAST 2.0
Avocado on toast is one of my favourite staple breakfasts, however there are so many variations. (Hence 2.0) Also delicious with rye bread!
- ½ Avocado
- 25g Feta
- Knob of butter
- ½ Courgette
- ½ Onion
- 1 Piece of toast or rye bread
- 1 Egg
- Chilli flakes
1. Mash up your halved avocado in a bowl, and chop up your feta into small squares.
2. Mix together.
3. Slice your courgette into thin slices and add to a pan with a knob of butter.
4. Then slice up your onion. It doesn’t matter how big or small the pieces are, you can keep these varied. Add to the pan with the courgette.
5. Place your egg in a saucepan of boiling water for 6 minutes, on a medium heat.
6. Meanwhile, make sure your courgette and onions are cooked. They will be darker in colour and slightly soft.
7. Mix the courgette and onion with the avocado and feta. Meanwhile put your toast in the toaster.
8. When the toast is finished, top with your vegetable and avocado mixture.
9. Un- shell your egg, and place on the top of your toast, and sprinkle in chilli flakes.