SUPER DUPER TUNA SALAD
- Half an Oak leaf lettuce
- 1 tin of tuna (120g)
- Small handful of pine nuts
- 5 Almonds
- Parmesan (for the finishing touch)
For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ juice of a lemon
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 1 tbsp. Wholegrain mustard
- 1 ½ -2 tbsp. Cider Vinegar
1. Chop up your lettuce and add to a mixing bowl.
2. Drain your tuna and add to the bowl.
3. In a frying pan, on a medium heat, add all the nuts until they are slightly golden in colour and add to the mixing bowl.
4. Combine all the dressing ingredients in a glass/ cup and stir well with a fork or spoon.
5. Add the dressing into the mixing bowl, and make sure all the ingredients are covered, then you can plate it up in a bowl!
6. Using a vegetable peeler, peel off a few slices of parmesan on the top, and enjoy!