CARROT AND FETA CAKES
- 80g Grated carrot / 1 Carrot Grated
- 25g Feta
- 25g Celery
- ½ Avocado
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Green pesto
- Small handful of spinach
- Parsley stalks
1. Grate the carrot, then chop the feta and celery into small pieces.
2. Using the back of a fork, mash the avocado into a paste and add to the carrot mix. Then mix well until it all sticks together into a ball.
3. The avocado should have stuck all the ingredients together. Divide this mixture into two and mould into burger shapes.
4. Cook both burgers for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they turn slightly brown in colour.
5. Stack your burger with the spinach in the middle. Then fry your egg in the saucepan and place on the top of your stack.
6. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, a blob of pesto and enjoy!