GOATS CHEESE SALMON AND VEGETABLES, WITH AVOCADO PESTO
Goat's cheese is one of my all time favourites, but if it's not for you, feta will work equally as well.
- ½ avocado
- Handful of fresh basil
- 3 tbsp. Water
- 1 tbsp. Yogurt
- juice from ½ lime
- 1 Salmon fillet
- ½ Pepper
- ½ courgette
- 5 Asparagus
- 4 tender stem broccoli florets
- Goat’s cheese (enough to cover a salmon fillet)
1. Add the avocado, basil, water, yogurt and lime juice to a blender to create the pesto. You can add more water if it struggles to blend well.
2. Cook the broccoli in boiling water, in a saucepan for 7-10 minutes.
3. Turn on your grill. Line a baking tray with tin foil, and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Slice up your pepper and courgette, and add to the tray with the asparagus. Then add the salmon fillet, skin side up. They should be ready after 10 minutes or until the skin has gone crispy.
5. Remove the salmon from the grill when the skin is nice and crispy and add your goat’s cheese. Place back under the grill.
6. Add your pesto and broccoli to a plate, and when the goats cheese has softened slightly, add the salmon and grilled veg to your plate, and voila!