GOAT'S CHEESE, GRAPEFRUIT & SMOKED SALMON SALAD
- Large handful of baby leaf salad
- 1 Spring onion
- ½ Large tomato
- ½ Grapefruit
- ½ Avocado
- 2 Pieces of smoked salmon
- 4 chunks of goat’s cheese
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
1. Chop up the spring onion and tomato, and throw in a bowl with the leaves.
2. Peel half of the grapefruit and cut down the middle, this way it is easier to separate the segments. Then add them to the salad with the avocado.
3. Gather together the pieces of smoked salmon and place on the top of the salad, and add the goats cheese on top.
4. Mix together all the dressing ingredients and drizzle over.