PEA, FETA AND AVOCADO FRITTATA
- 70g frozen peas
- 2 eggs
- ¼ avocado
- 25g feta
- Parsley (for garnish)
1. In a saucepan, cook your peas in boiling water.
2. Whisk your eggs in a bowl/ cup and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grease a separate saucepan and pour in the eggs. Meanwhile, chop up your avocado and feta.
4. When the peas are cooked, drain them and carefully spoon on top of the half cooked egg. leave the egg on the heat for an extra minute with the peas.
5. Then add the avocado and feta, and put the saucepan under the grill for 2 minutes.
6. Remove from the saucepan and onto a plate, and tuck in!