2 INGREDIENT GREEN PANCAKES
- 1 Banana
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp. Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. Chlorella powder
- Peanut butter
- Dragon fruit
- Flaked almonds
- Desiccated coconut
1. Using a fork, mash up the banana in a bowl, then add the egg and mix well.
2. Add the chlorella powder and chia seeds, and mix. Heat a small pan and grease well (I usually use 1cal frylite spray, or butter).
3. Spoon in the pancakes one at a time, or if you are using a bigger pan you may want to do a few more, you should have enough mixture for 3 or 4 small pancakes.
4. After a few minutes, flip them over. You will know when they are done as they will be dark green in colour.
5. Make your pancake stack on a plate and add the yogurt, dragon fruit, peanut butter, almonds and coconut.
6. Tuck in, and enjoy!