- 2 Fillets smoked mackerel
- 2 tbsp. Plain yogurt
- Juice from ¼ lemon
- Handful fresh parsley (leave some for garnish)
- ½ Large celery stalk
- 1 Slice of rye bread
- ½ Small avocado
- 1 Egg
1. Take off the skin of the mackerel and shred it in a bowl. Add the yogurt, lemon juice and parsley.
2. Chop the celery into small, fine chunks. Add to the bowl and mix well.
3. Toast your rye bread. Then add the pate mixture on top.
4. Slice the avocado and put on top of the pate.
5. Now poach your egg – fill a wide pan with boiling water, and season with salt. Bring to a light simmer and gently pour the egg into the water. It should take 2 minutes, then remove it with a slotted spoon.
6. Place the egg on top of the avocado and season with parsley, salt and pepper. Pop the egg for yumminess!