Inspired by my dissertation project; a mobile waffle outlet. However a healthy take on your classic sugary waffle.
- 1 Banana
- 1 Egg
- 20g Oats
- 1tsp. Cinnamon
- 1tsp. Chlorella powder/ cleanse powder (optional, but gives it the green colour)
- Natural yogurt
- Flaked almonds
1. Pre- heat your waffle iron.
2. Mash the banana with a fork in a bowl, add the egg, oats, cinnamon and chlorella powder. Mix well.
3. Pour the mixed ingredients into a waffle machine and close the lid, leave to cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. If you don’t have a waffle iron, the mixture also makes great pancakes, so don’t worry!
5. When your waffle is cooked, plate it up and add the toppings; yogurt first then almonds, blackberries, and drizzle over the honey.