ONE POT WONDER
Serves 1 - Although great for making double and putting in the freezer.
- 1 can Chopped tomatoes
- ½ Onion
- 1 Carrot
- 100g Kidney beans
- 80g Butter beans
- 100ml Water
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- ¼ Fresh red chilli, without seeds
- 3 tsp. Tomato puree
- 1 tsp Lea & Perrins
- 1 Chicken breast
- Fresh basil (for garnish)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, wrap the chicken breast in foil and cook for 15-20 minutes.
2. Chop up the onion and carrot and add to a non- stick pan, then pour in the chopped tomatoes, kidney beans, and butter beans.
3. Stir well and then add the water, salt & pepper, paprika, cumin, chilli, puree, Lea & Perrins and simmer for 15 minutes on a high heat.
4. When the sauce starts to thicken and the carrots are cooked you’ll know it is ready, then add 1 tsp crème fraiche with the cooked chicken and mix together.
5. Plate up in a bowl, top with basil and tuck in!